This post may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links (this does not affect the price you pay and helps me keep this blog running). Please note that I only recommend products that I use and love. To read my full disclosure click here.
The isn’t it wonderful technique is by Neville Goddard and it’s one of my favourite techniques to use. When I use it, it instantly shifts me into a better mood.
This technique is especially effective if you are feeling overwhelmed and have a lot of things in your life you want to change or manifest.
Our world is simply a reflection of what is happening inside of us. Our thoughts and beliefs create what we see in the world.
Therefore, it’s important to create an inner world that feels amazing, so you can see that in your life.
If you want a different life, it’s important to live in the end, or the wish fulfilled. Simply put, this is thinking and feeling how you would if you had all your desires.
That’s why Neville Goddard’s isn’t it wonderful technique is so powerful.
What is the Isn’t it Wonderful Technique
The Isn’t it wonderful technique is all about creating that feeling of being in the wish fulfilled.
It’s a general affirmation that is very powerful and creates the feelings you would feel if you manifested what you want.
It’s something you would say if something amazing happened to you. Therefore by saying this affirmation, you are getting into a state where amazing things are happening to you right now.
This is a great technique if you aren’t sure what you want but you just want things in your life to improve.
If you feel like you’re spiralling and don’t know what to affirm for or how to feel better, this is the technique to use.
How to use the Isn’t it Wonderful Technique to Manifest
If you would like to try this technique, the best time to do it is before you go to sleep. However, there are no rules in manifesting and you can do it whenever you life. You can also just use the affirmation and put your desire after it.
For example, “isn’t it wonderful I have my dream job”
Here are the steps to do this before sleep:
- Every night before you go to sleep, spend some time getting into SATS. SATS is the state akin to sleep, which is basically that dreamy state you get into before you fall asleep. You can do this by lying down and focusing on your breathing or listening to some meditation music.
- When you feel very relaxed, you want to embody that feeling that you already have your desires. Imagine what it would feel like if you had everything you every wanted. If you find this hard, you can just remember how you felt last time something amazing happened to you and recreate that feeling.
- If you have something specific you want to manifest, you can image a scene that implies you have your desire, imagine it is real and how you would feel when it happens.
- You then start to repeat the affirmation “isn’t it wonderful” over and over again. I would suggest doing it slowly, really feeling the words and keep feeling the wish fulfilled.
- You want to fall asleep in this state and do it over and over, until you start to feel an internal shift and your belief that you will manifest your desires is solid.
The Benefits of This Technique
Here are some of the benefits of using this technique:
- It’s great if you have a lot of things you want to change in your life, you’re feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to start.
- If you are finding it hard to live in the end or create that feeling that you already have your desires. This technique is a great way to do that.
- It’s a simple technique to get you started if you have never manifested before or don’t know what to affirm for. It’s an amazing general affirmation to use.
- It’s a amazing way to fall asleep in the wish fulfilled, something that Neville recommends to do every night.
So if you’re feeling like you want to shift your state fast and manifest more great things in your life, why not try this technique tonight?
I love you
I hope you enjoyed this post and if you would like to support the blog, please go check out my Buy Me a Coffee page HERE.
You can follow me on there, where I’ll be sharing extra posts and I have a Monthly Challenge Membership, where every month we will be doing a challenge to improve our lives. For example, self-worth, self-concept or manifesting challenges.
It’s only £7 a month and you will get self improvement exercises and journaling prompts each month.
Love this post? Pin it!
Hi, I’m Laura. I’m a blogger and coach. I help women up their level of self-worth by reprogramming their minds to manifest their desires by using The Law of Assumption!
Come join me in the Facebook Group, Manifest with Female Worth