This post may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links (this does not affect the price you pay and helps me keep this blog running). Please note that I only recommend products that I use and love. To read my full disclosure click here.
It’s all about making small changes, that lead to big shifts.
It can feel very overwhelming if there is a big gap between the life that you have and the life that you want. That’s why incremental upgrading can make it feel more manageable.
It’s not just about upgrading your physical life but it is also a great way to improve your mental and emotional life too.
For example, you can add small spiritual practices into your day or add a new ritual, like journaling or forgiveness.
These small changes, if done consistently, will compound over time and bring you closer to living your dream life.
It’s not just about spending money either, you can upgrade lots of things in your life for FREE!!
It’s all about things that make you feel good!!
I’ve been doing this a lot recently over the last 6 months because I started to feel a little bit stuck in my life. Things had sort have plateaued and I really wanted to feel like my life was moving in the right direction.
So here is a list of some of the things I have upgraded (or want to) to get you started!
Ways to Upgrade Your Life
Upgrade Your Health
- Drinking celery juice in the morning
- Going gluten-free
- Going dairy-free
- Doing yoga every day
- Drink lime or lemon water, to stay more hydrated
- Have one plant-based meal a day
- Have regular phone breaks
- Walk, instead of driving
- Buy organic where you can
- Cut down on caffeine
- Cut down on sugar
- Create an exercise plan and stick to it
- Eat mindfully
Upgrade Your Home
- Having more plants – I love Swiss Cheese Plants and Patterned Indoor Prayer Plant
- Get some new artwork, I love Daniela Alfieri
- Paint a room
- Buy yourself some flowers to brighten up a room
- Buy new, matching towels
- Get some fairy lights for your bedroom
- Fix things in your house that have been left
- Paint your kitchen doors and upgrade the handles
- Organise your wardrobe and get matching hangers
- Paint your staircase
- Buy some pretty candles
- Have a salt lamp in every room
Upgrade Your Mind and Spirit
- Practice forgiveness
- Write a gratitude journal
- Do meditation every day
- Listen to and write affirmations
- Write I AM statements eg I am enough
- Journal every morning
- Learn a new language
- Read more books
- Try visualising your goals and dreams coming true
- Set regular goals and celebrate when you achieve them
- Use EFT to clear limiting beliefs and clear racing thoughts
Upgrade Your Skincare and Hair
- Use a Rose Quartz Roller and Gua Sha massager in the evening after you have cleansed your face and using a face oil
- Make your own DIY face and body scrubs
- Make your own bath bombs
- Weekly face and eye masks
- Use coconut oil on your hair every week
Other Ways to Upgrade Your Life
- Buy matching underwear
- Track and work around your menstrual cycle, Alisa Vitti’s book is amazing
- Start a savings account, and pay a small amount in each week/month
- Meal plan and prep a week’s worth of meals
- Work on your money blocks
- Learn about The Law of Attraction and how to manifest
- Coach yourself with Danielle LaPorte’s Firestarter Sessions
- Learn how to be a more conscious parent with Shefali Tsabary’s book The Conscious Parent
So those are some of my faviortie upgrades to improve your life. Let me know in the comments below if you have any upgrades that I haven’t listed.
P.S If you love a good challenge, then download my FREE self-love journaling challenge HERE!