This post may contain affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links (this does not affect the price you pay and helps me keep this blog running). Please note that I only recommend products that I use and love. To read my full disclosure click here.
I love using Affirmations (and Afformations) to help me feel more positive and increase self-esteem and self-love.
I use affirmations daily to get the best results, I write them down, say them out loud and even say them to myself in the mirror.
They are a great way to change your negative talk. When you are consistent with them, you will definitely start to see the way you talk to yourself change.
Here are some of my favourite affirmations that help increase self-love.
I’ve included Afformations, which are a little twist on the standard affirmations, you can read about them HERE.
40 Affirmations To Increase Self-Esteem
- I am enough
- I am worthy of love
- I am worthy of my own love
- I love and accept every part of me
- My heart is overflowing with love
- Why do I love every part of myself
- I love every part of my body
- I am comfortable in my own skin
- I love all of my feelings
- Why does it feel so good to love all of my feelings
- I am loving and lovable
- I make time for self-care
- I am successful
- Why am I so successful
- Why is my life filled with so much passion, joy and abundance
- I am pure abundance
- I am grateful for all the beauty in my life
- I am safe
- I am patient and kind
- I am strong and capable
- I trust the Universe has my back
- I give myself permission to slow down
- Why am I so calm and peaceful
- I am filled with light and radiance
- I am joy
- Why am I so much fun to be around
- Why am I such a joy to be around
- I deserve my desires
- I enjoy my life and all the great things in it
- I am so filled up with positive energy
- Every day I focus on feeling good
- Why am I so amazing
- Why am I so lucky
- The Universe loves me and always has my back
- I always trust my intuition
- Why do I trust myself and my intuition so much
- I forgive myself daily
- I do not compare myself to others and know that I am truly unique
- I am worthy of all the amazing things in life
- I am worthy
Hope you have enjoyed these affirmations and let me know in the comments your favourite ones!!
P.S If you love a good challenge, then download my FREE self-love journaling challenge HERE!